Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Name It Well, I'll Eat It

I'm a sucker for a great name. More often than not that is how I choose what I want off a menu.

Please note: Chili's Quesadilla Explosion Salad, Tulsa restaurant Cosmo's Raspberry Ashley martini (BTW, these are on special March 20-26th!), Edy's Red, White and No More Blues ice cream (hell, with all political insights aside, I got a thrill out of eating Freedom Fries.)...and now Stonyfield Organic Yogurt has won my loyalty with it's Chocolate Underground yogurt. The chocolate yogurt is under the vanilla yogurt like a surprise.

Do you like to eat things with great names?

*This is also probably why I love to order "the special." Purely for its specialness. Oh and the meat lover's pizza. Everything bagel. This list seriously has no end.

2 comments:

  1. Diet-Cherry-Vanilla-Dr.-Pepper (soooo many words!)
    The Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity.
    Babaghanoush.

    Once in the Asian food store I found a can of "Buddha Jumping Over the Wall." I can't believe I didn't buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Whitney! Oh course you would understand. I feel the same way about Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and its absurd amount of words. Want to get a Raspberry Ashley with me later this month?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...