Friday, February 11, 2011

Party Links!

I love parties because they are awesome, but also because they symbolize our human need to make things special. You throw a beautiful soiree, and you tell your guests you care about them. I've run across some great party ideas recently:

I would like to attend this party. So pretty and pink. Champagne with straws! It's a do.

Twig & Thistle offers up free printables and an awesome Oscar Party. I may use those designs for my birthday party next year...I already have some glassine envelopes, what to put inside?
Making a birthday cake? Want to spice up one that you bought? Martha Stewart's Crafts Department shows you how to make your own candles! Yes, Way!

This glitzy table has a lot of translatable elements for bridal showers or birthday bruncheons.


(Images: Pink Bottles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...