Thursday, February 24, 2011

Musings on Wristlets

Mom gives excellent Valentines. I feel like a sass carring this wristlet from Kate Spade. (Mine is red.)

The first time I saw a wristlet was in 2007 visiting my friend Stephanie in Chicago- a girl was crying in a Burger King that she had lost her Coach wristlet, and then Steph and I saw it in the bathroom. I imagine they were out and popular far before then. I'm not sure why we were at Burger King.

They are nice for fast food outings I'm sure, but even more if you want to just carry your essentials. I toss mine in my work bag during the day and grab it out for evening activities.

Any certain items in your closet or new gifts that make your daily look feel stepped up?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...