Saturday, February 5, 2011

Links to Love. Enjoy!

Pretty Things Round Up from the 20 Something Society. The second photo with the girl's braided hair along the side of her head- so lovely!!! Elegant and easy looking. I will try this, but I am sure it won't be as effortless as it looks.

I am so drawn to these Kate Spade dishes (to your left) sold at Bed, Bath and Beyond. So sweetly blue. I think this color makes a surprisingly interesting contrast to many other colors.











Look at these gorgeous floral arrangements!


And this is a lovely craft that I (You too!) could use for a party. Coffee filter pom pom.

Check out this wedding show. All their ideas look so creative and fun. Beautiful photos! Wish we had a wedding show this fabulous in Tulsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...