Monday, November 1, 2010

Make Monday Exciting by Drinking from an Awesome Cup

I bought a new container for my daily liquids consumption. Meet the To-Go Tumbler by Alladin. Note to Tulsa friends, I got it at the Snow Goose in Utica Square.

Green Smoothie for the day? (Pretty similar to the one I have every morning. I have plans for more veggie-full ones that can double as soup. Perhaps this, one of these, or I have made this sauce in a blender, eaten it as soup and loved it. Yum! No, seriously, they are super yum.) Here's the recipe:
  1. 2 Bananas
  2. 1 pear 1 handful frozen mix with pineapple, peach and strawberry
  3. 2 handfuls of baby spinach
  4. Scoop of flax seed
  5. Scoop of protein powder
  6. Water as needed (I usually try to steep green tea the night before and refrigerate it, then use it instead of just water.)
If I have a pretty or interesting glass, then I find that I am excited to rinse it out and refill it with water to drink throughout the day. I'm not going to lie, I LOVE this cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...