Thursday, January 7, 2010

Joined the YMCA!

We joined the YMCA Downtown yesterday! The gym is so nice. Promptly after joining, I took a cardio kickboxing class that kicked my butt. It was fun, and I plan to do it again. Very empowering.

I have a get fit for summer plan devised. I've determined calorie intake and expenditure. By April 26, I will be swimsuit ready. The carrot at the end of the stick is going canoing and pool jumping (not to mention sun worshipping with the aid of sunscreen ;-) ) all summer with my awesome friends, and I want to be so proud of my body that I don't even think about how my belly looks while I am having too much fun for my own good. Um yeah, Summer 2010 LOOK OUT!

-Today, I am doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred with Candice (work friend) in the youth room at church, then hopefully lifting weights or jogging at the Y.

-Another good thing about this plan? I am feeling really happy- way to go endorphins!

Goal=Reward
160=new work out pants
150=? Suggestions?
140=new running shoes (all pink new balance, I hope!)
130=new bathing suit! Bikini! Canoing! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...