Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan. 13, 2010

I'm really excited about the church website...I started making little icons buttons for events/articles. Check out the homepage. I'm also really enjoying creating the Lent webpage. Remember: it's still in progress at this date. I want it to be a hub for Lent Events and Happenings at the church.

I hit up the cardio kickboxing class again today. I went last Wednesday too. It's really fun. I like getting to hit. :-) It's a really excellent release. Hitting isn't something I am accustomed to being allowed to do. I also get to kick.




Potential work out schedule:

Monday- YogaFit
Tuesday- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with Candice
Wednesday-cardio kickboxing
Thursday- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with Candice
Friday-spin class
Saturday- Yoga again? Hmm. I need to check out the class list. Maybe just my own weights/cardio design.

I'm also looking forward to warmer weather. When I can start running outside again.

.....I'm going to a make up event at Saks tomorrow with Mom. I'm looking forward to that. It's fun to have your make up done, and this event is focused on teaching as well. Who knows what I will learn about make up application? Tantalizing anticipation.

....I'm getting better at deciding how I want to feel and changing to feeling that way. I feel more in control of my life knowing I can make my own decisions.

...Lot's to do at work. I do a lot of designing, and I like that. The responsibility of creative design and more strategic projects, can be tricky. Switching back and forth in a day is something I have to get better at. I'm working hard to set daily goals, schedules for myself.

And finally, I LOVE crime shows these days. Criminal Minds is the best. I bought a Patricia Cornwell novel to read just to see if I like crime novels as much. I haven't started it yet. I like to read, but it consumes me sometimes, especially stories.

2 comments:

  1. I love Criminal Minds too! I sit and watch the reruns on ion television :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if you decide you like crime novels you should check out James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series. Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...