Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Logo Showing



Look at this beautiful logo/graphic I designed for an upcoming party at work.  I am excited about playing with fonts, etc. I found a blog that offers beautiful graphics to use. This lettering came from a vintage sheet with the alphabet handwritten on it. I just cropped each letter and lined them up.

I started using Photoshop my senior in college when I started working at the OU Daily. I had NO experience in design, but I learned a lot from the people I worked with and I learned quickly how to google instructions. I'm still learning how to keep my designs clean and sharp looking. It's been great lately learning about websites that offer tools to use for backgrounds, patterns, graphics, fonts, etc. I get really excited when I discover a new trick. I'm fortunate that my job allows me the opportunity to learn and grow in a skill I really enjoy.

On another note, this party look awesome. I did a lot of reading on the Epiphany and its meaning to the Catholic church- I love the Tradition, symbolism and meaning infused in every aspect. It captivates me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...