Monday, November 23, 2009

A Time for Change

Reasons I am ready to be more careful with my eating/exercise habits:
  • I was exhausted trying to hike the Wichita Mountains this weekend
  • My leather jacket is tight (and I love it so much!)
  • Ryan needs me to be healthy, so we can live healthily together as long as we can
  • I'm exhausted a lot, and I think it is in part because of the food choices and amounts I take in.
  • I refuse to think I am controlled by food. I need to get a hold of myself. :-)
  • It feels good to be slimmer- clothes fit nicer, I feel proud of myself
  • When I want to have kids someday, I need my body to be in good shape
  • I like to run/walk- I deserve to take the time to enjoy this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...