Friday, April 15, 2011

Potluck Social Contract / Please Bring Shrimp Orzo to my House


Hello beautiful weekend! How about some beautiful food to go with you? Yes, that's the ticket!

It's going to be a stunner of a weekend weather wise fun wise. We're having some folks over for some backyard indoor awesome tonight, and I am looking forward to that. I love socializing. A lot.

There is a burn ban in our part of the country right now that even includes barbecues, so Ry and I have to come up with an alternative.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to seeing what the other side of a potluck's social contract holds for us: what will others bring as side dishes? I directly told someone to bring guacamole, so that's all I know.

What is your go to dish for potlucks?

[Photo from Cupcakes and Cashmere. That's shrimp orzo friends! I can get excited about that.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...