Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Walter Photo and Cool Stuff to Check Out

It's Friday! I have work tonight and tomorrow 8-Noon. Bummer! I'm thankful it is with a committee of people that I really like and now consider friends.

Meanwhile, here is a photo of Walter as a goofy baby. And here are some links around the web I thought you might enjoy as much as I did.

Mark Bittman says the wisest thing I've ever heard said about pancakes on the New York Times website.

Good advice for those out there starting new jobs.

Read Matchbook Magazine online. Their tag line is "Field guide to a charmed life." Yes, please.

What these could add to the right party.

Cup of Jo linked to this, but I just think it is so sweet.

A beautiful blog for you to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...