Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas my friends

Merry merry Christmas, friends. I hope your holiday is warm and that you are surrounded by those you love and who love you.

On that note, my parents always invite anyone who mentions they don't have plans for the holiday to join us. And they also always let me invite whoever I want as well. It's one of my favorite things about my parents and about the holidays.

Last year, several of my best friends joined us because of snow that kept them from getting home.

Part of this time of year is about being open for new experiences and ready to give when needed- it's also about letting folks give to you. Mom and Dad taught me to be open for both activities- giving and getting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...