Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gift Wrapping

I used acrylic paint to dab polka dots
and added glitter before it dried.
I sat out all my supplies on the kitchen table and wrapped up my gifts. It was really nice to have my purchasing done early and not wrapping at 10pm on Christmas Eve. I hope memories of this fun help me shop early next year too. I even think throwing a wrapping party might be a lot of fun and great holiday gathering.

On the wrapping note, my friend, Whitney, sent me a link to some neon and candy colored wrapping ideas. Enjoy.

The tree tags are from Target and the buttons
are my grandmother's. I only used them on gifts
I knew I'd get them back.







I love the idea of tying snowflakes on gifts!
More antique buttons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...