Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Need a Good Laugh? Read these Cards.

I suggest you go straight to www.meancards.com and read through all their cards. If my word isn't enough or you'd like to know if your sense of humor syncs with my (perhaps inappropriate or snarky) sense of humor, then read a few of these below:

1.

Front:

Inside:

2.


Front:

Inside:


You can buy online at the above address or you can get them in Tulsa at the Inviting Place. I read every single one they had one day and walked out of the store a new person. Yesterday, I went there and read all the new ones and the old ones. Still funny.

There is also a blog by Mean Cards called Daily Peril...I haven't read much yet, but my heart's fingers are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...