Saturday, September 25, 2010

Are those baby pumpkins on my porch?

It's been a rough week. My parents moved to Houston on Tuesday, and I can feel their distance in my heart. There are pluses and minuses to the situation, and it's my high priority to focus on the positives starting now. Not to say there won't be more tears. Mom and Dad are two of my very best friends. I love spending time with them because they are just so sweet and funny.

A very kind (and chic) friend of mine knew what I was going through this week. He and his beautiful wife left me this gorgeous arrangement on my porch last night. So pretty! 

I was certain these were tiny pumpkins, but no, they are eggplants. 

Thank you for knowing me, friend. These flowers are amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...