Monday, September 13, 2010

Bouncer the first bouvier dog

Mom sent me the photo below this morning. My brother Bobby (now goes by Rob), me and our very first bouvier puppy. He used to lay in front of the tv, and Rob and I would rest our heads on him, sipping from our sippy cups and watching cartoons. What a good dog.

These dogs tend to be a little rambunctious when they are young, but put a younger dog or a child in their lives, and they get very serious and nurturing. Bouncer was a caretaker from the beginning.

Bouncer is why I always wanted Walter.

3 comments:

  1. Is that really you? Your hair looks so fair! Those pups certainly are cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! Mark and I were just discussing what kind of dog we should get next...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...