Friday, December 4, 2009

Tree!

Ryan and I bought our very first Christmas tree tonight! It is perfect. I love it! We think it makes the house so cozy and warm. I can't wait to get decorations to put on it. What satisfaction! Ha! I also made a Christmas wreath for our front door. I love crafting, and I haven't done it in so long.

We brought Baba (our perfect black sheep) out to enjoy the tree with us. Photo to come.

I'm so glad to be married to Ryan. :-) We have the best, most silly fun and joy together.

I can't wait for everyone to come over and see our tree.

Well, bed time. All the full-sleep nights this week have left me feeling really good during the days. I like that; I am so much more productive.

Lunch with Caitlin today- we talked shop about fundraising and office behavior/rules. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...